Friday, January 23, 2009

Followers

I spend a fair bit of time on blogger.com
I'd say that I go on this site at least once a day, sometimes several times a day.
I go through many random blogs and I often find ones that are interesting to me and I add them to the blogs I follow.

Not a single person has wanted to follow my blog. I feel uninteresting. Nobody wants to read about that crazy suicidal girl. She might kill herself and that is super lame and unnecessarily depressing. Sigh.

I wish I had at least one follower, or maybe have a person post a comment at least. I post comments are complete strangers blogs. Maybe acknowledge my comment. Or perhaps my comments are boring and uninteresting aslo. You'd think they'd read my comment and then maybe visit my blog.

Or maybe they did visit my blog and found it to be unworthy of their time.

Whatever. I shouldn't care. It's just a fucking blog after all.

2 comments:

  1. You've got one follower! I've been following your blog since I saw your comment at so very alone. I'm just usually too shy to comment or post.

    ReplyDelete