Thursday, January 29, 2009

I haven't logged on in a few days now... I've been feeling really good lately, I guess that's why. And then today I noticed I've got a bunch of followers and two people posted comments and I kind of felt like an ass for the last two blogs I wrote. Life's too short for appologies though. That's something my uncle once said to me. 

I've been seeing a personal trainer at the gym all week. It feels good to work out! I love exercising. My trainer and I were doing crunches and I made a joke about how when he was through with me I was gonna look like Fergy and he laughed. Made me feel good.

Sometimes being happy feels weird... it's like, whoa, what is this feeling? You never forget what being happy feels like, but then once you are happy, you don't count how many days you are happy for. You only count how many days you've been sad for.

You never count how many days you're healhty; you only count how many days you were sick.

Isn't that odd?

Time goes by so quickly when you're feeling content. Well, time goes by quickly when you're depressed too, I think. It's like you stare at the wall without blinking, then you finally close your eyes and open them again and realize you haven't smiled in two straight weeks.

Sometimes I think that every time I'm happy, somebody in the world is suffering because of it. Maybe in order to keep the universe in balance, so many people have to be happy and so many have to be sad. If I'm happy... somebody else that was once happy is now feeling like shit because I stole it from them or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment