Friday, January 23, 2009

Who can relate? Nobody can.

You know what... fuck the non-existant followers of my blog.

I started this blog because I thought that maybe, just mabye, I would be able to find somebody who felt the same as me. Maybe I'd find somebody who could relate to me - who could say, Hey, Suicidal, I totally get you. You want to die and I understand because there was this one time where I wanted to die too.

And I've been searching for someone like me on blogger.com ever since I started this blog. I've been searching for someone who feels like I do. Someone who sometimes feels like dying. Literally.

And I guess I'm just disappointed because I haven't found anyone yet and it kind of hurts to know I'm alone in the real world and alone in the blogging world.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Suicidal
    I think ppl dont wanna follow ur blog cuz its depressing. Life is beautiful. Its full of amazing things. You just have to focus on the glass being half full. And if things in ur life are truly that horrible, perhaps u need to change them. Or at least seek some counselling to get things off of ur chest. You should try to find one wonderful thing that you see or feel each day. Focus on those things and soon you will see that the world is terrific and you belong in it. Happiness is a choice.

    ReplyDelete