Friday, January 2, 2009

Genitalia

The BF was being an asshole this morning. I actually cried in the bathroom while brushing my teeth.

We'd gone to my mom's for supper and then went to check out my car to see if we could get it running smoothly without fog coming out from under the hood. No dice. There's a hole in my upper radiator hose. I called my mom's boyfriend and he said it was a cheap and easy fix; he'd have it done in 30 minutes and the part would only be $20. He said to call him in the morning before I went to work. The BF said he'd help too.

I wake up at 9. My shift starts at 10. My bus comes at 9:30.

I try to wake up The BF, but he just wants to sleep. He's been on holidays for a week and a half. I kept on trying to wake him up. I needed him to phone my mom's boyfriend while I got ready for work so that they could coordinate when shit was going to get done.

He told me to fuck off. I told him "Fuck YOU!" I was being so nice about. Gently shaking, softly calling his name. Saying Please. And he told me to fuck off. So that's when I went to the bathroom and cried. I had to stop crying quickly so I could put on make-up.

Once I got on the bus, I sat in my usual place. I noticed somebody had written the word "genitalia" on the back of one of the seats. I smiled and felt better.

No comments:

Post a Comment